Retail Cashier ***Text APPLYTUL to 844-969-4433
- Assist customers at checkout with sales, returns and other transactions
- Assist coworker with sales, return and inventory control processes
- Maintain an awareness of key fashion trends and product knowledge in order to assist customer with purchase decisions as necessary
- Maintain the cleanliness of the sales floor and cash wrap area
- Answer telephone and direct customer to the appropriate contact
- Restock the sales floor and complete other departmental duties, as necessary
- Strong sense of urgency and follow-through
- Strong organizational, math and written communication skills
- Demonstrate computer proficiency and comfortable learning new computer applications
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with customers and coworkers
- High level of ownership, accountability and initiative
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and store needs
- Ability to spend up to 100% of work time standing or moving around all areas of the store. Physical activities include bending, lifting, stooping, carrying, climbing, walking, and or reaching.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 40 pounds when necessary
- High level of accuracy, attention to detail and ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
Since 1997, MetroShoe Warehouse or as in previous years known as Westies Shoes (1997-2007) has offered a wide variety of quality shoes, apparel and accessories for men, women and children. We’re proud to be known as one of the largest locally owned retailers in Oklahoma and strive to offer the most quality customer service to anyone who walks through our doors.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a diverse environment. Job is contingent upon drug test approval. The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Address: 8802 E 71st Tulsa 74133