4/10 Sales Associate
4/10 Sales Associate ****Text APPLYTUL to 844-969-4433
We are looking for full time 4/10 Sales Associates to join our team! This position will come with full benefits and will be a 4 day work week schedule! Starting wage will be $10/hr. Upon completion of the sales training the position will move into commission based pay. The shifts for our 4/10 Associates will be flexible in scheduling and can vary week to week. Some additional requirements for requesting time off will apply to position upon hire. A pre-employment drug screening is required to be hirable for position.
Benefits: 4/10 Shifts Available: Monday – Sunday
10 Days of Paid Time Off 9a-7p (30 minute Unpaid Lunch)
401K 10a-8p (30 minute Unpaid Lunch)
Health Insurance 11a-9p (30 minute Unpaid Lunch)
Bonus and Cash SPIFF Opportunities
40%-50% Employee Discount for Associate and/or Immediate Family.
Sales Associate Role:
• Setting and achieving personal sales goals while supporting the goals of your team.
• Greet customers in a timely, professional and engaging manner.
• Build lasting relationships with customer by contacting them to follow up on purchases, suggest new merchandise and invite them to upcoming events.
• Consistently seek new fashion and product knowledge to act as an expert for the customer.
• Work as a team player to ensure each customer receives the best service possible.
• Perform daily department maintenance tasks including operations, merchandising, display, price markdowns, merchandise transfers and cleaning.
Top Sales Associates at MetroShoe Warehouse have the following!
• Competitive drive and the confidence to succeed in a commission based environment.
• Proven ability to set and achieve sales goals.
• Demonstrated ability to develop professional relationships with customers and co-workers.
• Proven ability to positively and proactively handle customer concerns.
• High level of accuracy, attention to detail and ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
• Ability to quickly learn new procedures and processes.
• Strong organizational and follow through skills.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a diverse environment. Job is contingent upon drug test approval. The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
8802 E 71st
Tulsa, OK 74133