Customer Service Data Entry Coordinator
Join our E-Commerce Customer Service team and be welcomed into a family dedicated to supporting our stores and our customers!!
This position is a full time position with benefits and paid time off located at 2210 W Memorial Road. The day to day reporting schedule will be Monday-Friday 8a-5p (some weekends/evenings during peak seasons) a Pre-employment drug screening is required prior to employment offer. The coordinator will be under the direction of our E-Commerce Manager and will provide direct support the customer service and data entry team. Pre employment drug screening is a requirement prior to employment offer.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Resolve any escalated customer issues.
- Monitor daily operations and handle escalated calls.
- Documents actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records; maintaining databases.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organizational standards
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Complete other duties as assigned
- Must be able to work a minimum of 5 days a week and 40 hours.
- 1-2 years customer service experience data entry experience preferred.
- The ability to speak professionally, clearly, effectively and accurately.
- Strong organization skills, along with the ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- High level of accuracy, attention to detail.
- Strong communication (verbal and written)
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule based on department and store needs, including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Proficiency with personal computers and Microsoft Office programs, including Excel and Word.
- Experience in training, team building, and coaching.
- Lift and carry 25 lbs., hand/fold merchandise, climbing, reaching and pushing/pulling.
- High level of ownership, accountability and initiative.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
High School Diploma or equivalent.
Since 1997, MetroShoe Warehouse or as in previous years known as Westies Shoes (1997-2007) has offered a wide variety of quality shoes, apparel and accessories for men, women and children. We’re proud to be known as one of the largest locally owned retailers in Oklahoma and strive to offer the most quality customer service to anyone who walks through our doors.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a diverse environment. The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job is contingent upon drug test approval. MetroShoe Warehouse prides itself on personal growth and development of employees through advancement opportunities.