Marketing Manager ******Text ApplyOKC to (844) 969-4433*****
We are looking for a full time Marketing Manager to join our Buying Office Team! This position will be a full time position located at our Quail Springs Oklahoma City location. The primary schedule for our Marketing Manager will be Monday – Friday 8a-5p with some variations in scheduling depending on seasonal demands or outside related commitments pertaining to driving the company’s online social media and marketing presences.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Identify trends in customer interactions and plan digital campaigns to build community online.
- Analyzing engagement data from all platforms.
- Expanding marketing platforms i.e.; adding influencers to our marketing strategies.
- Use marketing tools to create and cultivate a social media following and promote the company’s brands.
- Work with marketing professionals to develop social media marketing campaigns.
- Interacting with customers via the company’s social media accounts.
- Create marketing plans and social media strategies identify strategic weaknesses and make recommendations for improvements.
- Researching all current social media trends and informing management of changes relevant to company’s marketing activities.
- Setting targets for social media campaigns, such as number of shares or likes and measuring campaign performance against target.
- Monitor online posts that mention the company, mediate negative reviews and share positive testimonials with current following to strengthen customer relationships.
- Responsible for buying and managing gifts and accessories category of the company’s business.
- Coordinating with vendors on product launches.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 3 Years retail sales experience.
- Great verbal and written communications skills, must be able to interact with customer community.
- Ability to professionally use all social media platforms.
- Creativity, crafting engaging content that aligns with current trend to market interest.
- Time management
- Digitally literate, friendly, sociable.
Vacation: 10 days up front to use upon hire, one additional day per year is given on employee anniversary date up to 15 days max annually. Vacation is earned on an accrual bases starting at 1.538 hours per week worked. Any vacation used before it is earned is considered advanced pay, in the event of resignation or termination any advanced pay will be deducted from any unpaid wages. Vacation hours do roll over into the next year for a maximum of 280 hours.
Employees with vacation are required to use vacation when unable to complete 40 hours required during the work week.
Plans: BCBS, Delta Dental, VSP
Criteria for eligibility: Employees become eligible to participate in insurance plans the 1st of the month follow 60 calendar dates of employment and must be 19 years of age to participate. The Company contributes to 50% of employee premium.
Eligibility for participation in 401K begins after one year of service, a minimum of 1,000 hours worked during the year and 21 years of age. Enrollment period for eligible employees will be held during the months of January and July.
Title/Position: Marketing Manager
Location: Oklahoma City, OK
Department: Buying Office
Employment Type: Full Time
Manager: Heath Martin