Typical schedule is:
The Weekend Transfer Driver will be responsible for the safe, efficient, and courteous delivery of inventory into and out of the Distribution Center. This employee will be responsible for driving our company box truck (16' Foot Isuzu) to our Oklahoma City, Norman, and Tulsa store on a daily basis. Position will assists in the warehouse operations with the storage, handling, shipping and control of material being sold and transferred. Must be willing to work flexible hours as start times will fluctuate during high volumes and event periods. Job is contingent upon drug test approval. No CDL necessary.
Load, unload, deliver, and pick up product at specified destination(s) in a courteous, responsible, and timely manner.
- Deliver accurate stock quantities to retail locations as needed
- Maintain established receiving and transferring procedures
- Sort and distribute stock transfers to accurate store locations.
- Organize, store, and distribute supplies
- Use company vehicle
- Assist stock pullers who use carts, pallet jacks, forklifts and other implements to pull items from shelves and storage bins
- Assist in loading and unloading inventory
- Load and unload trucks as needed
- Sort and distribute mail on a timely basis
- Inspect truck components such as tires, lights, brakes, gas, oil, and water
- Comply with truck maintenance schedule including truck appearance standards
- Identifying and correcting conditions that affect employee safety; upholding safety standards
- Maintain contact with supervisor to receive delivery instructions as necessary
- Accomplishing tasks by considering all areas involved, no matter how small; showing concern for all aspects of the job; accurately checking processes and tasks; being watchful over a period of time
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be 18 years old or older
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Clear and effective verbal communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in all weather conditions, (Hot, Cold, Rain)
- Lift 35+ pounds on a repetitive basis along with reaching, bending, stooping.
- Good driving record
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Weekend driver must be available for Saturday's and Sunday mornings.
- Weekend driving shift would be from 7:30a-3:00p.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a diverse environment.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
560 E Memorial Rd.
Oklahoma City, OK 73114