Retail Sales Associate
Retail Sales Associate ***Text APPLYNOR to 844-969-4433
We are looking for our next Retail Sales Associate. MetroShoe Warehouse is a lifestyle specialty retailer of shoes, apparel and accessories founded on a simple idea: offer each customer the best possible service, quality, value and selection. Our teams are comprised of talented people who work hard to meet the needs of our customers. When you join a MetroShoe Warehouse team, you are welcomed into a family dedicated to creating memorable and rewarding shopping experiences for our customers.
You might be the next Retail Sales Associate if:
- You have the drive to be a top performer in a commission sales environment.
- You are a motivated and energetic individual who is highly organized and detail-oriented when assisting customer needs.
- You project a professional company image through in-person sales and enjoy working one-on-one with customers.
- You take ownership of the time you spend with us and truly make a difference.
As the Retail Sales Associate, a typical day might include the following:
- Setting and achieving personal sales goals while supporting the goals of your team
- Greet customers in a timely, professional and engaging manner
- Build lasting relationships with customer by contacting them to follow up on purchases, suggest new merchandise and invite them to upcoming events
- Consistently seek new fashion and product knowledge to act as an expert for the customer
- Work as a team player to ensure each customer receives the best service possible
- Perform daily department maintenance tasks including stock work, re-merchandising, display, price markdowns, merchandise transfers and cleaning
Our top Retail Sales Associates have a:
- Competitive drive and the confidence to succeed in a commission based environment
- Proven ability to set and achieve sales goals
- Demonstrated ability to develop professional relationships with customers and co-workers
- Proven ability to positively and proactively handle customer concerns
- High level of accuracy, attention to detail and ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- Ability to quickly learn new procedures and processes
- Strong organizational and follow through skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- At least a high school diploma or GED
Retail Sales Associates may be asked to:
- Spend up to 100% of work time standing or moving around all areas of the store.
- Physical activities include bending, lifting, stooping, carrying, climbing, walking, and or reaching.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 25 pounds when necessary
If you share our love for the customers we serve, the merchandise we sell and the work we do, this is a place for you to build a rewarding career. MetroShoe Warehouse prides itself on personal growth and development of employees through advancement opportunities.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a diverse environment.Job is contingent upon drug test approval. The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Or in person at:
2308 24th Avenue NW
Norman, OK 73069