MetroShoe Warehouse is seeking an Operations Manager to join our Fulfillment Center Team! This position is a full-time salary position with full benefits, paid time off and employee discount. Our Fulfillment Center operates 7 days a week from 8am-9pm and Sunday’s from 10a-6p. The schedule for this position will depend on the scheduling demands of the Fulfillment Center and is based on a 5-day 45-hour work week. This position is located at 560 E Memorial Rd in Oklahoma City, OK and reports directly to the owners of MetroShoe Warehouse.
- Manage all transactions related to accounting for inventory accuracy.
- Oversee and facilitate the processing of goods by receiving, transferring, shipping, picking goods for multi locations demands and online business.
- Manage and maintain a fully trained staff.
- Manage and maintain full weekly schedule for all staff members.
- Implement new processes when and where needed to continue to improve company efficiency.
- Implement new training as needed to continue working towards to excellence.
- Maintain a positive attitude and lead by example.
- Handle all employee coaching for improvement sessions and employee related matters to uphold company policies and procedures.
- Maintain a safe work environment by teaching and educating staff on potential hazards and proper safety measures according to company policies.
- Maintain quality control by establishing and enforcing organizational standards.
- Must be eighteen years of age or older.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Demonstrate computer proficiency and comfortable learning new computer applications.
- Excellent leadership qualities, training and team building skills.
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule based on department and store needs, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to analyze daily tasks and prioritize completion based on company demands and importance.
- Strong computer proficiency and comfortable learning new computer applications.
- Lift/carry 25 lbs., climbing, reaching and pushing/pulling is required.
- Required to stand on feet for long periods of time with very minimal to no desk time.
- High level of ownership, and accountability.
- Must encompass exceptional time management.
Pay Scale: Salary
Benefits: Health Insurance, Life Insurance, 401K, Paid Time Off, Employee Discount.
Since 1997, MetroShoe Warehouse or as in previous years known as Westies Shoes (1997-2007) has offered a wide variety of quality shoes, apparel and accessories for men, women and children. We’re proud to be known as one of the largest locally owned retailers in Oklahoma and strive to offer the most quality customer service to anyone who walks through our doors.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a diverse environment. Job is contingent upon drug test approval. The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.